TecMaCart is a company founded in 2012 and located in La Aldea, Spain.

Our principal activities are engineering service, repairs and design corrugating machines.Our turnover is distributed: about 30% in European market and the remaining 70% in International market.

TecMaCart has been born as an internationalized company. In the last 5 years, we have been realized exports in European markets and customized solutions in different companies around the world.


Our mission is to provide technical support to respond our customer’s needs, providing a quality service both technically and personally. We use innovative technologies to deal with technical issues in order to our aim: improve the quality and productivity of our customers.


According to the slogan “Together for the future”, our vision is to have sustainable, continuous, innovative and effective growth so as not to stop giving support to current and future customers in order to be a leading company in the sector in the future, to make a positive contribution to environment and future generations.